What's new

V-Rally 99

OP
C

chuheiy

gokuss4 said:
what are your computer specs? (CPU, RAM, Video...)

Something error with the menu

P3 800
396Mb SDRAM
Geforce4 Ti4200 128SDRam
Win2000 Server
1024*786 32bit colour

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
i also need to kno wut plugin to use with it also. the errors with it are the menus.
my comp's specs r
Intel P4 2.4 Ghz
256 mb pc133 ram
64 mb nVidia GeForce 4 MX 420
the sound card is built into the motherboard, its a via.
Windows 2000 Pro
my resolution is at 1280x1024 and 32 bit color.

Legend

This was just fixed the other day with the release of Glide64 0.4. You're going to need evoodoo though to use this plugin.

Legend

Umm..Since you do not have a Voodoo video card, you need "Evoodoo" program to trick you comp. into thinking you have one in a sense. Then you can use the Glide plugin.

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
where can i get that?
and does glide64 work with games just as good, or better than the jabo plugin?

Legend

No idea. Simply type it in to any search engine and you'll find your answer. Also, especially with this new release, I believe Glide to be the best graphics plugin-as far as speed, compatability and appearence. Though since you using evoodo there's going to be some problems with that.

Clements

Tora said:
and does glide64 work with games just as good, or better than the jabo plugin?

You get accuracy problems due to the glide wrapper issues and some Rare games like CBFD, PD, Mickey's Speedway USA aren't emulated yet, but Glide64 has huge compatibility (good for obscure games) and is the plugin of choice for Voodoo cards.

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
thnx d00d, now i just need to go get glide64, does ngemu got it? or emulation64? im gunna go check em out...thnx again ^_^

edit: got glide64 v0.4 ^_^

Last edited: