What's new

Conkers Bad Fur Day

tiffer17

hi,

for some reason, in the barn boys level of conkers bfd in the barn the smallest hay thing will not explode no matter how close i get to it. i dont know itf this is an emulator problem of a problem with the rom but i have done it many times on my N64 with the actual cartridge. has anyone else experienced this?

chris early

returno

no problem here

CBFD worked perfectly for me, and many others, in every area including the barn.

You might have a bad ROM. You could use goodn64 to check it (see faq, help, etc.). I don't think so however.

You might be having trouble because you are using the keyboard to control the game. CBFD is a bit difficult to play in spots with the keyboard - it is hard to control things well. I suggest using a gamepad or the mouse (via the N-Rage input plugin).

Still, I didn't have a gamepad when I did the barn area. I remember it being frustrating, but not overly so.

Sorry. Good luck and have fun!

=Ed

vman512

I am having serious trouble with the Barn Boys level of Conker's Bad Fur Day. Like the others that posted here, the smallest haystack will not explode when attacked by Franky the pitchfork. I tried both of the suggested resolutions to this problem (Good N64, use of mouse) and neither produced the desired effect. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Post here if you have the same problem.

vman512

I understand this. GoodN64 told me that the rom was a good dump, but I still cannot get the pitchfork to kill the haystack. Any help will be appreciated.