What's new

I Need some SaveStates please!! thx

Obi-Wan00

Ive played (long time ago) Zelda and Mario64... Right now i dont remeber EXACTLY where i was... but i think in mario i had about 20 stars... so, please send me a save "around" 20 stars of so...i dont need an EXACT savestate... ehehe...

And for Zelda, i dont remember either (i had a voodoo3 !!! lol) but it was not so far from the begging... i think i was "meeting" the horse or was the first time i saw the horse or something like that... i remember the cave in the mountains (with the big "turtles" like guys...) i know this is very confuse and so.. but if anyone can help me , please answer so i can post the email for u to send me the savestates...

THX A LOT IN ADVANCE!!

ps: i have ver.1.5 of PJ64.

thx! :phone:

OP
O

Obi-Wan00

i checked (with the ultreHLE in a friend's pc) and one of the many savestates i had :

(sorry about my BAD description... hehehe)

- In a LAVA place with a HUGE "blue dragon/monster head" (and many columns going UP and DOWN... and an old bridge on TOP of that...) i was standing in that old BRIDGE in the savegame...

THX for the help (and great if u understood me!! LOL)

CYA!! :n64:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
hey, leecher, this is a forum for helping people solve problems, not helping people in their games.

Besides, the min req. is a meg, and all of the saves are at least that. (I checked mine, Zelda's a meg and a half, and mario's 1.2)

So there!

ps i made this with paint:

Last edited:
OP
O

Obi-Wan00

i rather PASS to answer to this guy, cause i will get banned, and thats not my intention... YOU F#$#....:saint:

im asking this, cause ive read a LOT of other posts over this forum about savestates and other stuff. and most of the replies of that post (i can paste them in here if you want, you piece of s#$&...) :saint:

in that posts people says that explain better were in the game are we so people can understand better and HELP and SHARE the savestates...

SO, IF YOU "DONT" WANT TO HELP... OR "DONT" WANT TO SHARE THE SAVES WITH OTHER... GET OUT OF THIS POST... simple as that... moron...:getlost:

so, besides this guy here, is there anyone who can help me please... i will apreciate it.. thx a lot in advance

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Savestates tend to be very large, and most people don't have anywhere to upload them for you to download them, i certainly don't.

sorry...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I can state that where you stated you are is not very far. Why don't you try to re-play? :) You'll experience the game again :D
And it's not so hard when you know where to go, etc.
Maybe someone has a native save, though. You can always hope ;)

OP
O

Obi-Wan00

thx guys, i think i will play again...(if i have some time, cause i dont right now! hhehehe)

can someone tell me please what is a NATIVE SAVE, cause ive read a lot over the posts and i dont know for sure what that is..

thx a lot :phone:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
My gut tells me that it is the save slot in your computer. Like, the memory card of the game. It's much smaller than a save state, and you can zip it, post it, and download it.

Clements

A native state is the normal save file that is created automatically by the emulator. They are small in size so could be posted here. I would post mine, but I have 64 stars in SM64 and I'm halfway through the forest temple (I believe you got up to Dodongo's Cavern which isn't that far...) Of course, I've completed the 'real' games... haven't got round to playing much :)

Last edited:
OP
O

Obi-Wan00

ok, well, i need NATIVE SAVES then... ehhehee... if someone can post it here or send it to my mail i will apreciate it... (near where iam)

thx.

ps: if u dont have or if you cant theres no problem...i will play again... (but i dont have that much time... lol) thx.:geek:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
"Don't have much time?"

What do you expect to do after you get the save state, go to war? If you wanted the state, then you obiusly have enough time to play it when you get it, and so you have time to get to that same spot!!! You could've already been there if hadn't been twiddling your thumbs and waiting for someone to do you work for you!!! It takes all fo 2 hours to get where you were! Just do it! I recommend that noone gives him what he wants.

Trotterwatch

Jimbot, I recommend if you are not going to help this person you say nothing at all. Petty insults and telling everyone not to help as this person is a "Leecher" are not wanted in this forum.

Obi-Wan00 for the Mario Save you could always cheat and give yourself 20 stars :) If I remember correctly a cheat such as this does exist.... not 100% sure though.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Unfortunaly, there is a cheat to get loads of stars, but it can't be modified that easily. The value is FFFF which clearly is more than ~160 stars.

OP
O

Obi-Wan00

:blush: well... thx anyway... i think i will play again... 1) cause its true, im not that far away and 2) cause its obvious some persons here doesnt want to help (and 2 hours for mario and 2 hours for zelda "again" its time!! ok? )

thx to all who tried to help.

and those who didnt ... :getlost:

Clements

I'll post my native state for SM64 anyway, as someone might be interested... 64 stars as I said earlier. Its a PJ64 save, might need to rename it to your original save that you have at the moment for it to work. :)

OP
O

Obi-Wan00

well, this is what i call help... i will apreciate one savestate for zelda ! pleeease... thx

thk you very much CLEMENT for the save... really...

cya guys :phone:

OP
O

Obi-Wan00

well, this is simply AMAZING... thx for the help people!!! youre great... this is what i call help !!! :D

im happy!! and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP...:happy:

NINTENDO 4EVER. :n64: