What's new

Radeon card donations to our 3 top guys maybe?

stormyandcol

Helium Wish are coming...
i was thinking that maybe if we donated enough money to a fund, our 3 top lads (Icepir8, Rice and Orkin) could each get a radeon card so at least some work could be done to bring radeon support up to scratch.

i would have thought a radeon 8500 (aka 9100) or 9000 would be enough so something in the region of $400-£350 would be needed.

ofcourse, it wasn't just a kind thought :blush: , the main reason is cause ati's cards are looking mighty tasty atm (9800pro is what i'm looking at getting). :happy: and i'd like to enjoy the same support and performance when i do get 1.

but, i ain't no good at setting this shit up, but i'll gladly make a generous donation if someone sets 1 up so our lads can get to work on those bugs as soon as poss.

tell me what u think...

loay

iam the best
i did post a program in Temporary Emulation64 Forums mapy can help radeon user itsname is SciTech GLDirect you can find it herehttp://www.scitechsoft.com/
this program do convert the d3d into ogl
ok good luck

Slougi

stormyandcol said:
i was thinking that maybe if we donated enough money to a fund, our 3 top lads (Icepir8, Rice and Orkin) could each get a radeon card so at least some work could be done to bring radeon support up to scratch.

i would have thought a radeon 8500 (aka 9100) or 9000 would be enough so something in the region of $400-£350 would be needed.

ofcourse, it wasn't just a kind thought :blush: , the main reason is cause ati's cards are looking mighty tasty atm (9800pro is what i'm looking at getting). :happy: and i'd like to enjoy the same support and performance when i do get 1.

but, i ain't no good at setting this shit up, but i'll gladly make a generous donation if someone sets 1 up so our lads can get to work on those bugs as soon as poss.

tell me what u think...
If someone whom I can reasonably trust sets up a fund, I am in.

/me looks at martin

HippyShoes

I'd donate too :) (my ibook has a radeon mobility, and I'm hoping that the various OpenGL plugins will be ported to Linux and OSX)