What's new

video problems with paper mario!

mariano

hey there forum guys! im pretty new in this emulation stuff, i m from argentina....
well, my problem is with paper mario, more specificly is a graphic problem.
The screen glitches sometimes and i d like to know if a plugin correct this and which is it.
i ve got an XP 2000+ with a GF4 ti 4200
thanks!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hell guy! Hell = hi! :p
Anyway, check my sig, it contains a step-by-step guide to fix this :)
Cheers! :emutalk:

i followed the instructions

i cant get glide 64 to work. i click on settings and it says This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: i followed the instructions

Razman90 said:
i cant get glide 64 to work. i click on settings and it says This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem.

That file is a Glide Wrapper, Glide64 cant find it so it refuses to work.

Download eVoodoo at http://evoodoo.emulation64.com

Put this in your PJ64 Root Folder, not in the plugins folder.

Coldflare

Hmm.. What's the best emulator and plugins to use for Paper Mario? Also, I tried to use the Glide but my screen goes black but shows some scenes every now and then, any solution?

-edit-
Oh yes, my specs are:

SC: SiS 7012
CPU: Athlon 2000XP
RAM: 512 SDRAM
GFX: Radeon 9000 Pro 128MB

-edit end-

Last edited:

Coldflare

Okay I think I can describe the problem better now, hybrid buffer acts like new buffer, hybrid only shows the screens it would normally fix from flickering in Paper Mario.

-edit-

I've discovered my problem, it's eVoodo, I installed a previous version and it worked except I still see flickers with hybrid. Heh.

-edit end-

Last edited: