What's new

is zero lying?

mesman00

What's that...?
all these holds, and no releases, and no sn's make me think that maybe zero is full of sh*t. it seems like he has excuse after excuse. any why would someone be workin on three projects at once? well, these are just inklings, i would love to be proved wrong though

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Mesman00 , I am very dissapointed about this post.
My Gb emulator titled ''GB Player'' was released see my thread ''The Return'' for it but due to Windows Xp totally crashing (see Eagle's thread ''XP users'') my ftp server has been totally ruined , my computer doesn't function 100% anymore (It was almost impossible to install Windows 98 over Windows Xp but eventually I got it installed but I'm still experiencing some problems like slowdowns whilst working on my emu's which didn't occur with Windows Xp).

I also promised to upload some screens of the GB Player yesterday but for some reason Windows didn't let me take any screenshots with Alt+Print Screen (which should normally work but it didn't and it still doesn't) so I had to search for a good screenshot programm which I'm using now (Snagit).

But do to Windows Xp crashing I lost almost all of my files for GB Player , GBC Player and GBA Player but I was able to find one file containing my first ever beta of the GB Player which I'm
re-updating and re-releasing on 01/01/2002 with some slight improvements.

As for screenshots I'll post some screenshots of the beta version of the GB Player right here in less then an hour.

So if you still don't belive me Mesman00 wait until 01/01/2002
and you'll see.(I ain't mad at you for doubting me , I know there have been a lot of so called authors of emu's which turned out to be fake (they made hacked emu's of VBA and other emu's and they jus gave it another name and used a programm called Resource Hacker to delete some functions of the emu.)
But luckily enough there are people who check out if emu's are real and not a hack (People like Martin , Flow , Macca and a lot of other people).

So don't judge me just yet. Ok ?

OP
mesman00

mesman00

What's that...?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhah, sorry for every doubting you, but now i am a believer, good luck with your comp, sorry to hear about your misfortune

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
To mesman00 : Thanks for finally believing me :)

To Renegade : Not funny ??? but thanks for the support