What's new

My roms wont run!!!

XS-Nitrogen

I try to load FZero X or Yoshi Story and I get this error message:

Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: B0FF00AC
Stoping Emulation!

...or an Illegal Operation message. Those are the only 2 roms that do this so far. Maybe 1.5 wasn't a good idea... any suggestions?

Last edited:
OP
X

XS-Nitrogen

I know for a fact it meets the requirements, but i'm not sure (100%) what's inside it. But here goes...
AMD 2400
64mb video card (not sure what type)
256mb ram

and that's all I know.

Clements

Use Jabos D3D6 1.5 Video plugin for F-Zero (Or Glide64+eVoodoo), and Unofficial Daedalus for Yoshi's Story.
That might sort the prob.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The first mentioned can be found after download pj 1.5, which you obviously have. Glide64 and eVoodoo homepages can be found in my sig. Btw, you may download evoodoo at glide64's homepage; it's a newer version there.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
XS-Nitrogen said:

Stoping Emulation!

...or an Illegal Operation message. Those are the only 2 roms that do this so far. Maybe 1.5 wasn't a good idea... any suggestions?

Have you checked these with Goodn64 ? & if so what are the names, if not, why not ? :)

OP
X

XS-Nitrogen

Uh... NO i havent used GoodN64. I tried though. I just dont know what ROM version it is.

And... When will I get some useful info on this?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
XS-Nitrogen said:
Uh... NO i havent used GoodN64. I tried though. I just dont know what ROM version it is.
Well once you do, it will rename them & tell you the Name,Version & Region

And... When will I get some useful info on this?

When you give us something usful to go on.

IE: what your actually card is Name/Make etc

& the Mentioned above

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
F-zero problem again

XS-Nitrogen said:

Stoping Emulation!
Well, I've always been able to play FZero X fine before, with no problems (it ran great, with coloured cars and all), but now I have this exact problem. ARGH! This never happened before I started to beat the races... I basically beat the 3 Novice GPs, and the 3 Standard GPs. After finishing 1st place in King Cup Standard with a kill (my first ever!), I return to the menu and try to start a new game. In Fullscreen mode, it simply freezes (I have to end emulation with F12 or Alt+F4). In windowed mode, I get an error msg (and I have to end with F12 again):

pj151_fzerox_err.gif

So far, the only suggestions offered seem to be trying new video plugins. I have used Jabo's 1.51, glN64 0.41, and Glide64 0.253/eVoodoo, and ALL of them show the same error. Crap!

The rom is F-Zero_X_(E)_[h1]_(cartname) (yea i know...). I am loading from N64 default saves, not save states... I can make either save file available for anyone who wants to check.

The Seasons

Before my Yoshi's story didn't work.. it came the same msg. But i downloaded another Yoshi's story and then it worked! :) (But the graphic is crazy.... :down: )

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Your ROMs are bad and/or your PC is unstable (a hardware problem).
Did you just build a PC or got a brand new PC?

Because you said you got an illegal operation message I know the OS you are using is Windows 98 or Windows 95. (because of the wording of the error message Windows 98 and Windows 95 generate) (Windows ME for the crash error error message will instead display "Project64 caused an error in x") (Windows ME don't say "illegal operation" when an application crash occurs)

Last edited: