What's new

Little problem with Zelda OoT

RedHound

Hey dudes. I have a problem with Zelda OoT: when I open a chest the flash is black. Any1 know how 2 fix? (I have a Athlon 1 GhZ, 384 mb SDRam, GF2MX400 and I'm using Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5 (I have the same problem with project64))

gokuss4

Meh...
doom he means he sees a black flash instead of a golden one when opening the chest in zelda oot using uhle 2064... :getlost:

ComixManiac

I have the same graphics card and the same problem! It is a strange problem that happens with some systems and does not happen in similar ones. Except from that listen to this: A friend of mine has an ATI Rage Fury Pro (or something like that). The point is that OoT has in his system some glitches that i don't have (the letters in the action icon are black , the sky is black ,the sceen where you first put your name is not visible) but the light comes out normal! So a solution is to use the 1.4 version of the plugin but you will miss some other effects..

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I don't know...perhaps this problem is the same that on pj? Try searching the board anyway, you might find a solution, who knows? :satisfied

The same thing has, after all, happend on pj as well. Even though there is nothing wrong in the emulator...