What's new

N64/PSX usb problems

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
A friend of mine ordered an N64/PSX usb adaptor, he ordered one for me as well, I have yet to aquire mine, but he got his, and 1) The box did not contain the floppy disk it said it would, so he opened mine, and neither did mine 2) he says the joystick is slow, meaning you push it all the way forward and you dont run, he's used 3 different controllers, including the original gray, a red one, and another, all three are the original type cotrols by nintendo, not a third party supplier, he's running an HP with a p4 1.3 gig processer, 256 megs of ram, a 32 meg nvidia graphics card, any suggestions? :plain:

Allnatural

1.) The floppy contains drivers for the device, but they won't be necessary with most versions of Windows. Your friend has his working, so obviously Windows recognizes it already.
2.)The analog stick needs to be calibrated via the Gaming Options. Look in the Control Panel.

OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
as soon as i logged in to check the forums, calibrate it popped into my head, even before i read the post, thanx! :holiday: