What's new

Newer graphics cards

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
I realize Conker has a white head and a white tipped tail because of insufficient graphics card drivers. I have nVidia TNT, and earlier I installed the newest drivers and restarted my computer. His head and the tip of his tail remain white, and I do not know why. My specs are: Windows XP, 1.5GHz, 256 MB of RAM, and 6 GB of free space on the current selected hard disk. Information would be much appreciated. (I also should mention I have Direct X 9.0 as well.)

-Ryan

Edit: Please excuse my signature. I realize I spelled nVidia wrong.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Well, I'm on a TNT2 and I have the same problem this is the blending mode. You are using the Jabo D3D6 1.5 right? For bad reason they deleted the "Change blending mode for invalid Video card" :( . You should try using the Jabo D3D7 1.4, Conker run great with it. just go in the options and select the "Change blending mode for invalid video card" and its should be ok.

BTW, to get this plugin, just download PJ 1.4 and take the plugin for is plugins folder and copy it to the plugins folder where your PJ 1.5 is installed (I suggest you to rename the plugin to keep the 1.5 one)

Knuckles

strange working good for me , just take a look:

Before with Jabo D3D6 1.5:

Conker_Before.JPG

After with JAbo D3D7 1.4 + Change blending mode:

Conker_After.JPG

otherwise, I don't know, that the only solution that works for me....

OP
R

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
Actually my friend, it did work, but his eyes... he barely has eye lids. You can see through his eyes lids.

StuLTissimus

Yeah, the white head seems to happen with nVidia cards...:satisfied One of the only reasons I got my Radeon 8500LE is because of Conker. I put it in the AGP slot, and voila, it worked.