What's new

Banjo-Tooie

Creedrckr101

I'm pretty sure there isn't any emu out that can do this, but is there one the can play banjo tooie. I'd really like to know cuz I spent a long time dl it for nothing. Also, in Banjo kazooie, it doesn't work on Pj1.3 but it does for 1.0. The only Problem is that I am stuck in the desert and it crashes when ever I exit the desert, go to the game over screen, or go to the game start screen where you choose your file. Any solution to either problems would be greatly appreciated.

deekay2

I'm pretty sure there isn't any emu out that can do this, but is there one the can play banjo tooie.
I think only the new nemu plays it.

Also, in Banjo kazooie, it doesn't work on Pj1.3 but it does for 1.0.
It seems to work in 1.3 for me, but I wouldn't use pj64

1) It seems to run at about half the frames - see the difference in 1964 it run 100%, i think its a known issue.

2) You can port your actual saves over to 1964 by copying the .eep file in your project save directory to your 1964 save so you wont lose progress :)

btw pj64 beta testors/authors has this been fixed as id prefer to use pj64 for n64 emulation.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no its one of the few things Zil never traced, he was writing some more advanced debug tools but er got bored i think. or something. so no sorry. there's only a few games effected though.

OP
C

Creedrckr101

finally

I messed with a few thing but I can get it to run in both pj 1.3 and 1.0 at a smoothe frame rate, but graphics are screwed up in 1.3.

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
What?! You mean you can run Banjo-Tooie on PJ64 1.0?

Oooh... if it's true, I can barely wait.

Tesla-Guy

lol
Banjo Tooie is only emulated by nemu64 0.8... LaC is trying to eliminate the stupid RARE copy protections(actually he might have finished, but he never joins irc), then it will be full playable ;)