What's new

Zelda Majoras Mask doesnt work properly!!!

RithRamier

Hello, when i play majoras mask the game runs all slow and the sound is all choppy. Its ok if there isnt any loud music or if there are no other noises playing but when i go to clock town or whatever the sound is horrible and i can barely move. Are their any options i can change to make the game run better?

I dont know all my "SPECs" but ill list the ones i know:

Intel Pentium 3 processor

Windows 98

120.00 mb RAM

32-bit Visual Memory (Dont know if thats important)

I know this has been asked before but no one ever game a straight answer in those topics.

Thanks in Advance!

:)

zero_of_mae

i have exactly the same problem. I can't make it work well i have been trying everything to make that game work well. I just love that game. i played that game on a real N64 and beat the game. i just don't get tired of playing that game. i don't have my N64 any more. so i'm trying to make it work on an emulator.

::cry:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
zero_of_mae said:
i have exactly the same problem. I can't make it work well i have been trying everything to make that game work well. I just love that game. i played that game on a real N64 and beat the game. i just don't get tired of playing that game. i don't have my N64 any more. so i'm trying to make it work on an emulator.

::cry:

Would you stop spamming already you dushe... <_<

We try to help you in the millions of threads you gave created, but you are too stupid to figure out how to get rid of your problem, Or is it that you cant read? Now open your ears you short bus riding faggot, Your system is too slow. >_<

It doesnt work on that system, so you the best you can do is use Glide64 + eVoodoo with No Audio to get Perfect Emulation.

I dont want you spamming no fucking more...

zero_of_mae

look i don't have voodoo if you tell me. where i can download voodoo then i think i won't need any help. now i realyze that i don't have that thing. and look i'm 12 years old this is the first time i trying out emulators. you say that you can help but all you is use glide64 + voodoo. and i don't understand any thing beacause i'm not like you!!!!! look i'm a cristian know that there is a God. and saying thing like shit is not good in my religion. and you that you can't call people names or things. but i see that you stupid!!! i come for help and you say that you don't want to hear about me any more. then fine you won't hear i meen read about me any more. but look if your so inteligent then answer me these two questions.

1.What is the name of the producer of zelda ocarina of time?

2. is rarewere leaving nintendo?

sayonara maybe your so stupid that you don't understand that.

it meens goodbye you maricon

OP
R

RithRamier

Ok let me see if i understand all of that cause im not the smartest person in the world :cry:

So i should get:

1964 Emulator

eVoodoo & Glide64

Ok then i should put eVoodoo & Glide in to my C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEMS Directory right?

And im guessing i shouldnt move the emulator to another directory i should just leave it in its default directory.....

One more question, Soon i will be getting more Ram and another video card i think it was a Geforce 2,3, or 4.... And i think the RAM is gonna be over 300 or something do you think all that will help to?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Plugin should goto pj/plugin
eVoodoo files should goto Windows/System.

As for you zero, you really *are* an idiot. How many times have we explained how to do it? *Everyone* else gets it. But not you!

look i'm a cristian know that there is a God
Wow, i really didn't know that! I'm a christian too, but i don't think there is a *god* and i can swear as much as i want!

Go search emutalk and you will find how you should do! How hard can it be?! >_<

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
RithRamier said:
Ok let me see if i understand all of that cause im not the smartest person in the world :cry:

So i should get:

1964 Emulator

eVoodoo & Glide64

Ok then i should put eVoodoo & Glide in to my C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEMS Directory right?

And im guessing i shouldnt move the emulator to another directory i should just leave it in its default directory.....

One more question, Soon i will be getting more Ram and another video card i think it was a Geforce 2,3, or 4.... And i think the RAM is gonna be over 300 or something do you think all that will help to?
The Ram and Video card should help(you didn't say which video card you had before)... but you never did give us the speed of your processor....

As said by doomsy, Glide64 goes into the plugin directory, and evoodoo goes into the systems directory.

Zero - They said "evoodoo" it's a glide wrapper, not a voodoo card... was that really so hard to understand? they've told you that a million times! And there is no reason to bring your god into a discussion, no one cares what you believe in... as for your questions...

1. Shigeru Miyamoto
2. Rare is being bought by Microsoft, I believe...

If you are going to ask intelligence testing questions, make sure they are actually intelligence testing questions, not just questions that any moron (Much offence intended) can look up with ease...

and if you cannot understand all of this, you shouldn't be using emulators and such... even my 8 year old cousin gets it. Think about it, you are less intelligent than my 8 year old cousin... how does that make you feel? stupid? good well you should, because you are.

OP
R

RithRamier

Oh sorry.

552 MHz

and my video card is:

NVIDIA RIVA TNT2/TNT2 Pro

I tried all that stuff and non of it seems to work, My FPS while im in clock town is between 34 and 29. My friend uses this and he says that it should be around 50 to run pretty good. DO you know of anyway to speed up the FPS? :unsure:

Oi2thew0r1d

I only get around 50 FPS, but its because i have the PAL version. Are there any ways to patch the rom and "force" NTSC, as with ZSNES?

PS - Rare is still crapping out a couple GBA and NGQ games

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
1: No, there is no way to "force" afaik.
2: Use azimer's 0.3 sound plugin. Get 1964 (another emulator) and eVoodoo & Glide64. Also check the link on how to speed up Glide64. This should hopefully give you most out of your specs.