What's new

Zelda OoT - Water isn't clear?

toaster cone

Hello, children.
Uh, hi! Haven't been here in a long time...

OK, well, I have PJ 1.5, and I see that while playing Zelda OoT, the water isn't see-through as it should be! When I play on PJ 1.4, the water is clear, but there's no sound! So, I figure I'll stay with 1.5, thanks. :-" The water becomes clear when I change the rendering device to RBG emulation, but then I have this big white block around Link and the game runs slow as hell. Any help?

(By the way, my video card? It's a Diamond Viper V770 for Windows. Shitty, no?)

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Most absolutely nothing you can do. Your card doesn't support a specific blending mode that jabo added in 1.5.

Anakin

toaster cone said:
Uh, hi! Haven't been here in a long time...

OK, well, I have PJ 1.5, and I see that while playing Zelda OoT, the water isn't see-through as it should be! When I play on PJ 1.4, the water is clear, but there's no sound! So, I figure I'll stay with 1.5, thanks. :-" The water becomes clear when I change the rendering device to RBG emulation, but then I have this big white block around Link and the game runs slow as hell. Any help?

Well, go to section "My fairy is a square" in this forum. There look for my post.

Good luck!

E

emuguy

ure all wrong, its nothing to do with his graphics card. its those dirty zoras, they keep weeing in the water.