What's new

HELP!! ocarina of time problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyyyy3

i got a problemmmmm when im trying to get lens of truth, i use my ocarina ......then use song of storms...then it appears a video showing as the well remains without water and there to me it remains clogged, AID! PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL look @ the screenshot. .i try to minimize and maximize but it dont work... it i only see a black screen

NICE FORUM

Geoz

De Master
:) wait do u mean the game freezes (when u say clogged or is it that well still sealed...
if the game is freezing the try other plugins...etc
if its just a part in the game u cant get by because u dont know how then i think u place a bomb at the bottom of the well and it blows part of the wall away...
btw i havent played this game for years and years now so i dont remember that much...
:happy: Geoz

OP
J

jennyyyy3

its not freezed!!! its stopped!!!

it crashes when the video are running... i post a screen in the moment of the crash !! plz what can i do?????' i use jabo in all plugins..sound pad and graph , pls help

linker

Emutalk Member
download some other video plugin (unofficial daedalus for example), load the scene, wait until it ends, save, and if you want change the plugin again to jabo's. load.

Geoz

De Master
try using the tr64 plugin thats a good one
but i still dont c y it crashes @ such a funny place?
:happy: Geoz

Typify

Nolife
For the people that might have this problem in the future:

If you read the GameFAQ, it clearly states:

Why does game hang after playing Song of Storms as a child in the windmill?
From other user reports it seems that playing the song here during the day (or is it night? try both) is a valid workaround. I'm not sure this issue still exists in v1.5, many people have played through the game with no problems.

So you should try playing the song of storms at daytime.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well it doesn't very clearly state.. we should clean that info up.

i'd like to know why some people get this error and some don't.. perhaps its just those that play during the night that see it, simple as that? or a ROM version thing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.