What's new

S-video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles

My friend have a GeForce 3 ti200 with the S-video but even if a S-video to RCA cable is pluged, the option is still not enable. How make it enable? Drivers? registry entry?

Eagle

aka Alshain
This is yet another instance when Nvidia drivers do not work with TV-Out, the drivers dont detect your TV when it is connected through an S-Video to RCA adapter and therefore the option stays greyed out. The only decent solution I know of, download TV-Tool.

Just another example of AlphaWolf's so called perfect Nvidia drivers at work.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Eagle said:

Just another example of AlphaWolf's so called perfect Nvidia drivers at work.

Was the personal attack necessary?

Look, I've already proven without any doubt that the drivers support tvout. Whether or not you choose to acknowledge that is entirely up to you, everybody else in that thread has confirmed what I have said anyways. So you've been proven wrong, big deal? Thats nothing to get personal over.

Cyberman

For Win 2k I don't seem to be able to get the TV out functional.. in fact it doesn't even show the fun little grey out TV out check box..

I'm using 6.13.10.4072 latest for win 2K so who knows.

Cyb

Eagle

aka Alshain
*Previous reply removed*

OK, nevermind that reply, the point is you cant do it with out TV tool (or another software) because Nvidia doesnt support the adapters to convert from Svideo to RCA either. The question is answered, I like not to get caught up in this again so i'm gonna close it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.