What's new

Zelda Problems

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
I seem to have so Zelda related problems with OOT and MOM!

OoT:
- Worked at one point and then stopped working all together.
- Does anyone know how to make the sun into one sun instead of four little squares?

MoM:
- I keep dying. No I don't stink at the game, there is a glitch. After the scene ends with Link chasing skull kid and Epona and the gameplay is supposed to start, Link just dies. Then when ending the 1st Great Fairy sequence he dies, when rescuing the lost fairy he dies, and then the worst. After the Great Fairy is restored he dies, then come back to life and is healed, and then dies, and so on. It's an endless loop that I can't escape. I know that the rom isn't a bad dump because I've gotten it to work past all that with PJ64. However my system is crappy and can't handle that emulator. So if anyone knows what's up, feel free to post or e-mail me to help me out. Thanks so much.

BTW. Kudos to the team. This emulator is the best.

-BTW, I'm currently using my XP drive, haven't tested this in WIN98SE, I'll try that tomorrow.

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
OoT:
- The sun glitch is a known issue.
- Do you have verified the rom with GoodN64? That it works with PJ64 doesn't means that is a good dump.

MoM:
- That's a problem with the flashram emulation. You will have to wait the next or another version.

OP
J

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
I'm using the glide dll that came with the emulator. I'm also using the DirectX 7 configuration.

verta

what os are you running? deleted that dll, because it sucks ass big time. Upgrade to dx 8.2, once i find out what os your running i'll walk you from there.

verta

ignore my suggestions then, what drivers are you using for windows xp, uhle and 2k/xp are very very picky on the dll version