What's new

I have a problem with Zelda: Majora's Mask

ocean_soul

The problem is that i can't play this rom no more because when I use the "Goron Mask" there is a problem, the game stop completely and a window says "Access violation in graphics plugin", another problem is the Lens of Truth, i can't play with this thing activated. Please, i need some help.

returno

check for rom corruption

Is the ROM corrupted?

Instructions:

http://www.smiff.clara.net/articles/managing_roms.htm

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Really, they should STATE if it's good or bad when posting...this IS stated in the rules...yet, they don't seem to read it...why?

returno

reading

Doomulation said:
...yet, they don't seem to read it...why?

Maybe some would - if they could. Ideally there would be a Spanish translation of the rules and the FAQ. Other languages would be nice as well. Maybe Smiff or someone should put out a call for volunteers.

help!

Ive had various problems using majoras mask on nemu 64 , such as the telescope bit , which was solved by changing video driver >: O but now its come to the part with the lens of truth + no matter what driver i change to it will not display properly bringing my gaming to a sudden halt >: ( neone know of a way to make this work in nemu 64, or even transfer the save file into pj 64 ? help appreciated!!

Skaarj

ocean_soul said:
The problem is that i can't play this rom no more because when I use the "Goron Mask" there is a problem, the game stop completely and a window says "Access violation in graphics plugin", another problem is the Lens of Truth, i can't play with this thing activated. Please, i need some help.

ocean_soul said:
The problem is that i can't play this rom no more because when I use the "Goron Mask" there is a problem, the game stop completely and a window says "Access violation in graphics plugin"

Are you using jabo's d3d6 1.5 ? There's a known issue with Zelda:MM and this plugin.
Just use Rice's video plugin or jabo's d3d6 1.4. The goron transformation works fine with these two.

ocean_soul said:
another problem is the Lens of Truth, i can't play with this thing activated

Deactivate self rendered textures in the rom settings tab of the graphics plugin

uhhhh i dunno if this is the right thread but too late now so anyways........... can someone send me a rom for zelda majoras mask i have project64 thanx! o and if u wanna im me my sn is ApocalipticCloud

Batleon

Is anyone else having this problem still? I was running pj64 1.5, but have since upgraded to 1.6. Still, putting on the Goron Mask causes an error ("While processing graphics data an exception occured you may need to restart emulator"). I have tried Jabo's 1.4 plugin, but the bottom of the screen is cut off preventing me from seeing what "time" it is or how many rupees I have. Rice's plugin let's me run, but the clock, rupee counter, and heart and magic meters are all fuzzy making it impossible to know how much life/magic/money I have or what "time" it is. I've run tools and I know my rom is not corrupt. Is there any way to run this without something being lost?

gandalf

Member ready to help
why a lot of people have those Prosavage cards???

Intel is making so many adversteisment?? (because most savage integrated are in intel motherboards)

Batleon

Um, yeah. The ProSavage came with the board. If I'd known what a problem it was going to be when I built this machine, I would have gotten another one. I wasn't emulating N64 back then though. I guess I'd better look for a new card. Thanks for the help.