What's new

Problem on menu of Ocarina of Time

Cortex

Hi all,

I'm quite new to Project 64, but from what I've already seen it is one of the best emulators I've used.

My problem is with Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (USA) ver 1.0

The game runs very well for me as a whole, the sound is clear, visuals look good and I get a constant 60fps with the default settings.

However, at the top of the screen where the button icons are, the writing on the action button looks quite pixelated and rough, but everywhere else is fine. Also, when I go to the equipment screen, It takes along time to load from the game screen to equipment screen, and when it does load, that too is very rough and pixelated, but when I return to the game screen, all becomes clear again.

Any thoughts as to how I can improve the quality in these 2 areas?

Thanks in Advance

Cortex

-----------------------------
My System:

Pentium 4 2.2ghz
512mb DDR Ram
GeForce 4 TI 4600 128mb Graphics
Asus P4B266-E MoBo
SoundBlaster 4.1 Digital
60gig IBM Deskstar HDD

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
The equipement screen error is a known isue, mentioned in the FAQ :

subscreen delay - after pressing START, the menu takes about 4 seconds longer to load than expected. A possible workaround is to disable the speed limiter (uncheck Hide Advanced Options in Options to make this control available in the System menu). Some users report that they do not have this problem or that it goes away during the game.

OP
C

Cortex

Thankyou very much BTM, I apologise for not reading the FAQ thoroughly enough :blush:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Hey, that's why are here ( no - not to ramaind to read the FAQ but to help :) )