What's new

If I am not mistaken

Gouk

I can remember awhile back when there were rumors that Tekken 3 was being developed for the N64 simply because the PSX didnt have the required RAM.

Now I know there is no such rom as Tekken 3 (J) [!] etc.. but was Tekken 3 ever really ever in dev for N64.

I can even remember seing some screenshots of T3 which looked N64'ish but extremely early (Late 1997). Did anyone else see these?

I will find the shots and post them here if I can.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
may be sort of off topic, but...

i also remember seeing screenshots of Final Fantasy for n64, actually make that screen shot. i saw that around the time when 'Creator' (i think successor to Mario Paint) was announced to be for n64, and Squaresoft had not yet announced FFVII for PS (duh). the n64-y picture seems to show Terra, Locke(ie from FFVI, or FFIII) and some other people in a black background. anyone else seen this (are there other ones?)

gokuss4

Meh...
WELL FF7 WOULD OF CAME OUT FOR N64 if it werent for the STUPID nintendo people denying the help from squaresoft. :( THE FF7 WOULD OF BEEN SO GREAT ON N64 TOO!!!!! :cry:

Nokturne

hehe, yeah, i have a mag with the Final Fantasy n64 pics... it was just tech-demo crap usin stuff from FF6 (obviously, they look 20x better than anything N64 actually did :p), its not work on an actual game. So don't go lookin

Eagle

aka Alshain
I can just imagine Squaresoft attemting to use their now famous MDECS on an N64. Can you say disaster.