What's new

WCW nitro

Big thing

Hey guys im new to this forum but im a huge wrestling fan. I just downloaded WCW Nitro and the game seems to run very fast. Is it my rom or emulator or is the game meant to run at a very fast speed.

returno

too fast

You don't see a lot of messages on this board complaining about the emulator running too fast. Wow, bummer. :happy:

Do you have "Limit FPS" checked under the "System" menu option? This should solve a "too fast" problem, I think.

Use the forum search feature and search for "limit fps" for a discussion of the limitations of this feature.

returno

...or

:)

Or if you want the emulator to run more slowly, try buying a computer with a 2+GHz P4, GeForce 4 Ti4200 or Radeon 9800, 768MB of RAM and Windows XP Pro SP1, DirectX 9.1 and all the latest drivers.

Based on the message traffic here, I'd say that configuration will slow any game to a crawl (as well as mess up all kinds of graphics effects and cause out-of-memory errors all day long, but hey - you can't have everything. At least you can fully appreciate the errors at 20 FPS).

:baaa:

Buck_Bucholz

i like to put holes in my face
games supposed to be fast/and crappy

this is the proper speed for this game...i dont know why but they made the game impossible to play or even have fun with,i have the game for console and rom and they both suck equally.

i would suggest wrestlemania 2000 no mercy or if you want wcw go for wcw revenge. same shiznit

and after you get used to the gameplay of those games

i totally recommened Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 not 1 VIRTUAl PRO WRESTLING 2 made by the same people as no mercy and the others its in japanese but it has great gameplay new weapons. it even has wrestlers like vader and terry funk.