What's new

Smash Bros & Paper Boy ain't working...

Geoz

De Master
:cry: Smash bros is not running properly...neither is paper boy...
The funny thing is, is that it runs fine with :1964: but y? i found that PJ usally excells at running roms great... (abserlutly no offence to the programmer(s) responsible for 1964) All that happens a 'Unknown' comes up in the compat section...
When i run the rom all that happens is that it has an opcode error...anyone know how to fix it?:) & if yes could u please tell me how...(!)

Last edited:

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
yeah i do - use 1964. seriously if yove got both whats the point in trying to get it to work.

you could try different plugins and so on, but i personally would bother.

you are right, pj64's compatibility is slightly better, but 1964 is a good deal faster with some games.

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
james.miller said:
yeah i do - use 1964. seriously if yove got both whats the point in trying to get it to work.

you could try different plugins and so on, but i personally would bother.

you are right, pj64's compatibility is slightly better, but 1964 is a good deal faster with some games.

r u following my posts :ninja: lol i think u r funny i dont know y but u r...anyway ur right about pj but i want it to work an it because i find jabo plugins work slightly better with pj and not so well with 1964...<_< ...anyway i'm adding u to my buddy list cause u r the only person really apart from sum other that sort of answer my posts lol:D :D

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
thanks lol

yeah definatly pj64 has the slight edge, but there are some games where 1964 is essential. like perfect dark and goldeneye for example. 1964 is a good 10-15% faster with these two games.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Geoz said:
:cry: Smash bros is not running properly...neither is paper boy...

how do you mean not running properly ?

How & Where & What region ?

(is it a GoodRom) Yadda Yadda etc

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
Re: Re: Smash Bros & Paper Boy ain't working...

The Gentleman said:
how do you mean not running properly ?

How & Where & What region ?

(is it a GoodRom) Yadda Yadda etc

1. When i load it all that happens is a microcode error comes up and the emulation stsops (i am talking about PJ Here and both roms)
2. How: From the Net. Where: Cant tell because its against the rulez of the thread. Region: USA SB & PB is europe

It must be a good rom cause 1964 runs it...:D

Gent

Administrator
Re: Re: Re: Smash Bros & Paper Boy ain't working...

Geoz said:
1. When i load it all that happens is a microcode error comes up and the emulation stsops (i am talking about PJ Here and both roms)

It must be a good rom cause 1964 runs it...:D

You sure about that ?

Have you actually Checked it with Goodn64 ?

Heres a pic of the U PP

Gent

Administrator
& Super Smash Brothers (U) [!] The (A) & (E) also work fine

As does the Jap Version All Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J) [!]

Last edited:
OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
:blush: yo i am terribly sorry about this...me making a fuss about nothing more than a dud ro yo soryy about wasting ur time...looks like i gotta redownload it and check if it works...i'll show u what happens to mine though...just to prve i am not making things up...
if i knew how!
chers anyway...:blush: :happy:

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
Doomulation said:
Just use goodn64 to scan those roms. It can be found in my signature.

:cry: yo this is freaky now...i used goodn64 like u said but it says that its ok!>_< doh! must be a dody version of rom now i am one step closer to getting my own vdoctor64!

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
sorry Gentleman

:blush: deeply sorry abou my other thread Gentleman..
it was a one off:blush:
hpoe u accept my apology
thanks...
Geoz:(