What's new

psx controller for Project64?

rider14

PSX Controller works under Project64?

Someone have idea if the psx controller have support under Project64? Because I found the schematic for to adapt it to the parallel port, but do it really works? and what software I need?
Thanks!

Last edited:

joedanX7

look for these drivers

Just look in the web for "DirectPad Pro". These are drivers that you can install on your computer so that you can control ALMOST ANY console controller. The zip also contains the info to adapt other controllers as well.:D

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
thats cool, or if you want u could use.... um the ps2(or ps whatever) 2 pc adaptor it has 2 ports on it so u would get two control ports on one, also it supports all features of the ps ps1 ps2 joysticks, and it runs on pretty much any OS from xp 2 win 95 its from mertconnect.... the site is uh.....

http://www.merconnet.com/products.php?ProductID=44

joedanX7

yeah the PS2 to PC adapter for 2 players

yeah, as a matter of fact, I ordered that adapter from that same site...^_^

chrisfbt1

Yup actually i use a psx controller for pj64 and i works great, i recomend using the nrage input plugin because the default plugin doesn't like the right analog stick for some reason, which i like to use as a c-stick like on the game cube

UltraThing

Heck, if you live in North America, Radio Shack has a PSX to USB adaptor for $10. No rumble, but that's a hard deal to beat. But I only use it for ePSXe. I have an Adaptoid and real N64 controller for PJ64 (and everything else).

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Heh - if you live in Poland you can make yourself a PSX2PC adapter for 20-30 zl ( < 10$ )

Heres my firends adapters pic :

7.jpg

22.jpg

It also got 2 memorycards slots - and yep - they work with ePSXe :>

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I bought a PSX to USB adapter at RadioShack for $10 US dollars (not sure where you are from so this post might be worthless).

Anyway it works great with all my PS1 and PS2 controllers. No rumble or mem pak, but ten bucks locally was a great deal.