What's new

Counter factor

supergamer

Banned
Maybe an idea for a new version: Counter factors like 1964. If a game is running too slow you can change the speed (more bad audio quality/better speed).

R

rico001

question

Does ultrahle alpha lock up your computer if you try to restart after loading a rom??

I thought just implement the pj64 and corn and 1964 too but that might be too hard.

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
supergamer said:
Maybe an idea for a new version: Counter factors like 1964. If a game is running too slow you can change the speed (more bad audio quality/better speed).

Why? Do you need even more speed? :n64:

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
If more frames are skipped, you can run at a higher resolution. I don't see very much difference between 40 and 60 fps.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
...actually, ultrahle is so fast that high resolution wouldn't likely be a problem. There's no real need for cf. It isn't frame skipping either, like some people seem to think.

Cyberman

Ummm Super gamer.. programing isn't grabbing a bunch of nails and wood and building a house. It takes a considerable amount of time effort and careful planing.

Not all ideas are comutable between emulators either.

CORN has a LLE static recompilor. This is why it's FAST as heck but can only run a few games.

SupraHLE is a carefully hacked ULTRA HLE. I don't know what dom did in his hacking but he did a good job. :)

1964 I donno much about the emulator I do know it works well. However you just can't grab a bunch of square pegs and start ponding them into round holes and expect it to be easy going.

Let SP and Dom work on what they are working. :)

Cyb

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
supergamer said:

You inbread mother fucker...

the CF effects timing which is critical in some games... Maybe SP wants to keep the CF to its default setting anyway... <_<