What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Majora's Mask Texture Dump/Hi res Project, Please Help!

Sonata7065

Ok, *sigh* I've been texture dumping for days, I don't know where any of them go, like what folders to put them in, I really need someones help to give me a whole complete and organized texture dump of Zelda The Majora's Mask, Please! I'm really desperate on this one, I am so sick of doing this texture dump, but I really want to finish this project, or at least get it so I can do it easily without disruption. I am using GlideHQ and it works wonderful!! I use Photoshop and I make the hi res texture file X32 the original, this photo I uploaded was originally 64x64 pixels, now it is 2048x2048 and it turned out to be great looking in the game! If someone could grab or get me the texture dump I would be eternally grateful! Or even if there was some way you could tell me that when I dumped the files the textures would organize themselves that would be nice too, I don't so much mind dumping them, but just organizing them after they are done, maybe there is a strategy to dumping or maybe there is a certain plugin that organizes them?? Help? Please?
ZELDAMAJORASMASKA702673D20D950C841_ciByRGBA.png

xZabuzax

Haven't really messed with dumping textures and stuff so i can't really help you in that.

And about the picture... it looks freaking amazing! you have a different style from the rest of the other artist here and in my opinion it looks damn awesome. Hope we can see some stuff from you in the future, keep it up!

Edit: I just read your post again and it appear you just edited the picture at a higher resolution or maybe i'm wrong (english is not my native language), you are the artist of that picture correct?

Last edited: