What's new

You seen this cool?

decription

I found this, I think it is real. It's supposedly from an early version of the game when the triforce was obtain able. What do you think? Is it real?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
No, it's real. That is from a very early beta test version of the game that was changed long before release. Not obtainable through our version, sadly. :(

But, if you go in the beta quest and you have some sort of debugger, some places where it freezes the debugger lets out a TLB error on save/load. That could be that the specific area is finished but designed for an earlier graphics engine (beta areas)? Why did nintendo have to leave so many un-answered questions? :(

Last edited:
F

Flare

1 point.
to create game movies is very easy with nemu64. (for Flash)
screenshotmode...screenshot....etc. :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
decription said:
I found this, I think it is real. It's supposedly from an early version of the game when the triforce was obtain able. What do you think? Is it real?

looks very real to me..........

Anchel

The Xpaniard
What is the thing the tri-force is in? I don't think Miyamoto would put it in a kind of cage...

OP
decription

decription

yeah I wasn't quite sure. Anyway I think now that you say that cool I remember hearing how it was the original game story. But I doubt that it is remotely in this game as that would not fit in the storry. This before LTTP. Anyway I tried to make it my avatar and obviously didn't work Ill try it again.

Arteale

Banned
haha! don't know if anyone noticed but when the TF is spinning before it repeats your are big link, funny huh?

Arteale

Banned
oh yeah anyone know you can do the spirit temple before you do the shadow, and if you do every game after will have spirit medallion before shadow? :) just something I noticed...in fact, might even be able to do spirit before water, just get iron boots!

OP
decription

decription

Don't say icky Nintendo! I have dreamed of this day for ages. Ura-Zelda is being released!!! It wil be in Japan. Cool, you know what that means right? Hack the beta quest and have the Ocarina pedestal less glitchy and possible work. Its coming out for GC http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/gen001280.jpg
sweet huh? I smell some fun hacking when the GC gameshark comes out.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
decription said:
Don't say icky Nintendo! I have dreamed of this day for ages. Ura-Zelda is being released!!! It wil be in Japan. Cool, you know what that means right? Hack the beta quest and have the Ocarina pedestal less glitchy and possible work. Its coming out for GC http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/gen001280.jpg
sweet huh? I smell some fun hacking when the GC gameshark comes out.

Yep. I assumed the ocarina pedestal was for the addon, "ura-zelda" nice to know it's being made! :)