What's new

yo admin!

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
well done on the way you handle certain people who persistantly want to push and push.it pisses us all off and we dont need.

oh one question. is it legal to have roms if you own the original cart for the n64?

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
oh yeah and if ive pissed you off smiff - i appologise. were all here for the same reason (except those few) so we really neednt bitch at eachother to make a point

Trotterwatch

oh one question. is it legal to have roms if you own the original cart for the n64?

No it isn't unless you extract the rom yourself. By downloading one from a site, in theory you are actually downloading someone elses copy rather than your own.

I am ready to stand corrected on any of the above though.

Also, you may wish to repost this in the waaaay off topic forum, rather than the PJ64 one (as it is way off topic).

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
well excuse me. you dont want me to start a new thread for every statement i make or every question i ask do you? you know how much emuguy pisses everbody off. do you really think that simple question warrants its own thread?

Trotterwatch

It does annoy people asking totally off topic questions in the wrong forum though James. This is purely for the reason, that some people browse by forum, if the forum is full of off topic posts, they will rightly get annoyed particularly if they wish to find some information regarding PJ64.

This was a valid question - however it's relevance to PJ64 is limited. You could have also posted this question in the general emulation section.

In short - the posts in the Project64 section need to have some direct relevance to PJ64, otherwise you are defeating the whole object of having multiple forums.

Anyways no hard feelings, k

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
none taken. i could have posted a new thread but then thats another thread to many. if it was something that i was totally clueless on,or someting a knew would get many replys,then id make it a seperate thread
but i too get really annoyed when wading through some of the crap certain people post - and i didnt want to add to it.
like you said though - no hard feeling mate

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
james.miller said:
i could have posted a new thread but then thats another thread to many. if it was something that i was totally clueless on,or someting a knew would get many replys,then id make it a seperate thread

well instead of could of, try should of.

Please take the time to search for Questions that have been asked many times before, & also post in the right place.

If you cant be bothered to write in the right place,
why should anyone bother to answer :)

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
i dont need to be patronised.there are already too many irrelevent threads.try sorting those out first

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
anyway no need to get upset about.as you are quite obviously right.every question i have will be a new seperate thread.i must the only one who hates seeing question after question by the same person or on the same subject. not a problem

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
Only post content appropriate to this forum, in this forum. Questions specific to another emulator should go in that emulator's forum. Questions not specific to any emulator should go in the General N64 Emulation Discussion forum.

Now i know you dont know where this comes from.
As you havent read it.

If you did, you wouldnt of posted in the pj64 forum to begin with.

Heres a link so you know THE RULES

Project64 > Rules thread

I am not patronising you, i am warning you.

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
if you react to me like this when i praise you, what would you be like if i was moaning about you?

Gent

Administrator
James...........................
I coulnt give a Rats about your question.
But i do hate having to move threads like this one to the right Place.
Because some fool cant be bothered to read before they post.

Just read & follow please.

james.miller said:
there are already too many irrelevent threads.try sorting those out first

Didnt i do that this morning when i had to move this from the PJ64 Forum?

Now please follow the rules like everyone else ok

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
there you go again.let it rest. i know the rules.i dont need you tell me them.there are many other threads in the pj64 forum that need moving if you moved this one. that SMALL question was not the reason for this thread - as you would know if you read the title. give me a brake please

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
Quote:

You may not clone posts One post per topic/question in one forum. Choose the forum that best relates to the topic or question and put it in that forum only. If you think the moderators don't read the other forums, your wrong. - Added 04/01/02

Failing to follow these steps could result in your thread being locked, deleted or moved as it clutters up the forum and makes it less useful to other members, this is nothing personal (unless you do it repeatedly)

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
fair enough its not a related question but i didnt think it waranted its own thread.

would you rather have one question out of place in a thread, or one more irrelevant thread which "clutters up the forum and makes it less useful to other members"?

ive had enough of this petty argument.
all i want is too help others as well as myself to get the most out of these games. no offence intended, sorry for any trouble caused

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

No one was objecting to you posting the question in a seperate thread James, just you should have posted it into the correct forum.

Anyways, everyone let's let this lie now.

Gent

Administrator
james.miller said:
ive had enough of this petty argument.

No one is arguing with you, especially me.

I only want you to follow the few set rules.

So cool :cool:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh dude, u r sorta arguing with urself, shouting at people who are answering ur questions, then stating at the end of each of ur post "no offence intended, sorry for any trouble caused". i dont get wat the problem was in the first place, got really confused. ???