What's new

When is PJ64 ver. 1.5(not beta) comin out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
garboy said:
...answer my question...

no one is going to answer your fucking question because first off, that is just plain lame. Second of all, This forum is for bug reporting & help etc. 3rd of all, in think somewhere in the "Read this first" post, it says "dont ask when another version is comming..." Anything you would like to add?

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
CpU MasteR said:
3rd of all, in think somewhere in the "Read this first" post, it says "dont ask when another version is comming..."

Well, here.

Smiff said:
Remember the authors have discontinued Project64, so don't ask when the next version is coming out or anything along those lines.

Even though that PJ64 has been continued by Witten, you get the idea... I think i have made my point..

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Smiff said:
hi gent, you still here? :) good to see

lol, Yes, im away this friday.

Oh & pop in on us, be nice to see you before i go

Gent

Administrator
garboy said:
...answer my question...

Please dont ask silly Questions like that again ok.

Good things come to those who wait.

Gent

Administrator
garboy.

You have caught him on a good day.

As for you, If you can not be bothered to read the Rules, Please do not bother to post ok :)

Slougi

garboy, I'd be happy if I were you :p
You should see how he usually yells at n00bs :)
Anyhow, don't ask this question please.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
in future i'm just going to delete posts like this, hopefully all mods will do the same. after considering all the ways of dealing with it, that's the best i can see.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Instead of deleting it, lock it, otherwise the n00b will think something out of the ordinary happened to it and he should post it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.