What's new

What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I'm just curious to know what all of you have planned this year. As for me, well, I've got a bit of a wild holiday planned. As some know (but most don't), I'll be heading to Plymouth, UK on Christmas Eve on an overnight flight and landing in London at roughly 10 AM Christmas morning. I have been talking to PCSX2 developer Refraction's sister now for just a little over 2 months and we've decided to meet over the holiday. The original plan called for her to come to New York to meet me, but it made more sense in the end for me to just head over there. If all works out as I'm hoping it will, she will be coming here during Easter break to meet my family and I'll be returning again to the UK in June on a permanent move.

I know it can be a bit hard to understand what we have going on, but I've been married, have had a few serious relationships, and I've just never had the kind of connection I have with her. She just gets me (and not many people do), so it's time to throw caution to the wind and go. Anyone interested in more of the details can check out a thread we have going on at General Emulation where she's actually a registered member (and of course I've since made her an admin since it's only the right thing to do with your lady afterall :p). She goes under the name Raefraction (a spoof of her real name, which is Racheal and of Refraction's name of course).

England, here I come

I'll be sure to let anyone who's interested in knowing how it went. Wish me luck, I really hope this works out.:D

JKKDARK

Wait, maybe I'm wrong but.. What kind of connection do you have with her? Do you love her? :blink:

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm with t0rek on this one, imma eat and get presents, xD. GL with meeting her though, I hope it all goes well for you.

OP
General Plot

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
JKKDARK said:
Wait, maybe I'm wrong but.. What kind of connection do you have with her? Do you love her? :blink:
At this point I know I'd be lying to myself and everyone else if I said I didn't.
revl8er said:
I'm with t0rek on this one, imma eat and get presents, xD. GL with meeting her though, I hope it all goes well for you.
Thanks.:)

aarathi

Banned
Christmas is gone. In christmas holidays i visit Veega Land with my family. Veega Land is one of the famous amusement park in the world. It was situated in ernakulam district of Kerala state in India country. I really enjoy this christmas holidays.

priji

Banned
Aarathi Your time is good.Happy Christmas & Happy New Year to You. i am going to veega land in the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.