What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WCW Mayhem: My texture project

Platinum Card

Me want Textures
These are some things i started to mess with. This is my first try cuz it shows up. If someone could help holla back. tell me watcha think.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Platinum Card

Me want Textures
Here's BATISTA!

Yeah this is one of my first texture ever so let me know what u think. I'll be posting kane soon.

Tjalian

Not bad, pretty good actually, but his skin colour is a little light, and his face needs work.

Nice job!

OP
P

Platinum Card

Me want Textures
The Phenominal AJ Styles!!!

:homestar: Here he is. Please Give Feed Back. I just added CM Punk I can't seem to edit that damn head right. I got the shorts, tats, and, pads in but The head texture just wouldn't show up like I wanted it to. But if anyone could do a CM Punk head for Mayhem then I'd be more then willing to except.

Last edited:

V-King

Just a dude
Why does absolutely everyone who made a texture for some wrestler start a new topic?
Doesn't it fit in another topic which is 1 or 2 pages away?
It's not because I dislike wrestling, but noone would create a new topic just he made a retexture of Link or Zelda because these would fit in Fed's or Djipi's threads.

Excuse me for acting like some angry mod but I think most of the topics created in this forum are either "who wants to retexture *insert game name here*" or "I made a retexture of *insert wrestler here*"

So...except for the fact that I'm kinda tired the retexture looks not bad but it doesn't look very great either (for me that is).
I hardly notice any difference between the actual image and some normal n64-size texture. But that might be just me.