What's new

UltraHLE 2064 1.0.4 misc. reports

Dominator

Dear UltraHLE 2064 users,

We are well aware of the problems you may encouter with this UHLE 2064 release. So many various changes have been added in a rather short period of time that we expect you to help us bust various problems.

Please report various problems encountered when using UltraHLE 2064 1.0.4 here.

Please make sure to read the help file first.
Give us as many details as possible on your hardware/software configuration aswell as the plugins version/configuration.

Thanks for your contribution.

- The Staff -

Flash

Technomage
Emulator crashes when you close one rom and try open another.

Still some sound skipping with internal audio in Zeldas while all ok on 1964/Pj64 w/ Azi's plugins.

but no more toony voices :) New games working.
Very good release !

Hyper19s

Banned
By the way which of jabos d3d plugins work .Or work best with zelda Ocarina and Master Qwest

:n64: :1964: :nemu: :emutalk:

Last edited:
R

rico001

monopoly 64

The monopoly 64 games joystick is off center. I've tried twice.. any suggestions??

Thanks.

extremeG
Armymen
and
cruisin' usa work well

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
When looking at the ROM list, Is it supposed to be able to be sorted based on "country", "size", or "comments"?

Mine does not.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Hide debug info in the menu doesn't hide the debug panel of Uhle for me, i actually don't see the need for a debug panel at all unless you're an emu developer, be nice if you can get rid of it completely

go uhle... this is getting better and better.

OP
D

Dominator

Sayargh : In fact, it is just hiding the Frame #, CPu %, GFX%, ..., infos. Couldn't bother finding a better name for this option for a last minute add-on.

Lazertag : this is how the orignal UHLE Gui was. We haven't worked much on GUI yet.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Thank you sir. I just wanted to make sure that this was how it should be right now and something wasn't wrong.

Hyper19s

Banned
Big Problem

In zelda Master Qwest I cant seem to save at ALL!!!!
i go to the menu in zelda it doenst save!
I try to make a save state {MasterQwest.sav} that Doesnt Work!!!!
And i try to make an instant save {ultra.sav} and that doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP some body!!!

HOW DO I SAVE!!!!!!

OP
D

Dominator

Tarik wrote :
- The Glide3x.dll alert at every start up is annoying, an the way to "fix" it seems silly
- When openning the cheat box and clicking activate while nothing is open in the emulator, there is a serious system violation, and the application is terminated (position: 0xC0000005), it may be a C programmation error like a variable trying to be affected while it point to nothing.
- The new packaging stuff really looks ugly: the file makes 1.29MB when it makes 728KB zipped.
So zip it back for the next release or use a better installer like, the .msi format, or Nullsoft Install System (used for winamp and lot's of apps) that is free, looks very nice, and is very compact.

1) Will be fixed in next install version.
2) I couldn't reproduce this bug on my system. Anyone?
3) Ugly or huge? If huge, then check #1.

aprentice

Sayargh said:
i actually don't see the need for a debug panel at all unless you're an emu developer, be nice if you can get rid of it completely

I don't think we will be getting rid of the debug panel for various reasons but dont worry, it wont be an issue in 1.0.5 :)

aprentice

Felipe said:
there is a silly bug that i put ultrahle2064 to start maximized n it doens't do it.

every program should start maximized, i'm pretty sure theres something wrong on your side

si_ok

Re: Big Problem

hypershadow1 said:
In zelda Master Qwest I cant seem to save at ALL!!!!
i go to the menu in zelda it doenst save!
I try to make a save state {MasterQwest.sav} that Doesnt Work!!!!
And i try to make an instant save {ultra.sav} and that doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP some body!!!

HOW DO I SAVE!!!!!!

i also have a problem with zelda master quest not being able to use the native save (NOT the savestate).

Hyper19s

Banned
See i keep telling yuus that master qwest has save problems!!!!

Who agrees!!!!

post please tell me im right??