What's new

tr64 Ogl ver 0.7.6cs w/CamSpy hack

icepir8

Well Here it is. The CamSpy hacked version.

I hope to get the CamSpy to work correctly soon. Also TR64 Ogl is smart enough to get the ini settings from the directory that it installed in now. So now you can put it in any directory that your favorite emu keeps its plugins in. :)

enjoy!

Icepir8

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Isn't that the thingie you use to see in the dark in perfect dark? I remember that it didn't work with jabo's.

Knuckles

nope, this is the night vision, The Camspy is a little floating camera to take pictures of where joanna can't goes. normally, you see with it , but there's not a lot of video plugins that supports it so you can't see anything, for the moment , the only ones who can use it are Jabo DX6 1.5 and TR64 OpenGL 0.7.6cs.

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Hi,

I really do like the way you make the releases of your plugin.

Often, and regularly, with just a bit extra thrown into each one.

Really starting to enjoy this plugin a hell of a lot.

I think the saying "Slowly and surely wins the race", is very applicable here, even though there is no "race" to win.

Keep plodding on, and this is going to end up one hell of a piece of work.

Go Well :)

C

Couche

I must agree with DeadRabbit, this plugin is really starting to get good. It hasn't quite replaced Jabo's plugin on my computer yet, but it's on the way. Keep up the goood work icepir8.

Lear'nos

Only reason I dont use it is coz of my lame ass specs :cry:
But its looking great :n64: :tr64:
we need a :icepir8: smiley :)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
OHHHHh is that what camspy at the end of 0.7.6cs stand for (!) ? hehe :happy: any chance of getting the rocket launcher in cbfd to work??

Clements

A smart, accurate plugin. The only major errors I get are a large black border at the bottom of the screen and the game runs a bit slow (35/50 fps- (E) version) using Project64. I can get 70-80fps using Jabos by turning the limiter off.