What's new

This is just my opinion but...

gokuss4

Meh...
Wouldn't it be more worthwhile, and cheaper, if some of you that are upgrading, or already upgraded, wait till Vista comes out? I realize some of you probably won't get Vista, but even so, the new DX10 gfx cards are gonna come out around that time, and you know the current gfx cards out will drop in price. I'm just saying.. my plan is to upgrade my computer after Vista comes out, that way I'll save up more money for better parts. Though it's been kinda hard, life sucks, lol.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Vista RC1 is already out, why wait heh. i've been using vista for weeks quite happily.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I just bought a Geforce 7600GS (first part of my new system, I'm building in a slow way I know). The first generation of DX10 cards are going to be a lot hungry for power, more than current ones (a lot more, both nvidia and ATI). And if I wait for DX10 midrange card, that would be like march, 2006 or something. I'll probably wait for the second generation DX10 cards that are supossed to come with better power consumption specs. And is not like all the games will be DX10 just after DX10 release...