What's new

Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox360 emulators

2ton20one

Hi. I've been searching the net for a while now for a GOOD original Xbox emulator and a Xbox 360 emulator but unfortunately haven't found squat. I've seen a few original Xbox emu's but they don't seem to play a lot of games or they appear to be dead projects. Most of the Xbox 360 emulator links I find end up being ads for car insurance. If you know of a working emu for either console or have suggestions on which to use I would appreciate the help.

F

Fanatic 64

None exist. That's the best you'll be able to find. Also don't download anything that pretends to be an Xbox 360 (or PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS or PlayStation Vita) emulator, they're all scams/malware.

OP

2ton20one

Thanks for the reply. I found out the hard way about the xbox360 emu. Luckily Avast caught it and malwarebytes finished it off. Sucks that now one has managed to make a functional original xbox emu. Was reading up on the process behind it and the Xbox executable. Sigh...oh well. Oh and nice signature link, I emailed already; keep the net free!