What's new

Soulcalibur COMPLETE! Savestate

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hi everyone,

for all those of you guys who love Soulcalibur but dont want to play it through to get Edge Master, Inferno etc. I have uploaded my VMU right here. I sure hope this is legal. Why shouldnt it be? :whistling

Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Although, if you havent played it through yourself you will never know how great it is. :devil:

Greets,

Talas

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Great to give it to the community, have the same progress on MY memory card on my real DC, but great to have it now on the emu, too!

Guru64

We really need a 'Post your gamesaves' thread, because some games have bugs and glitches in Chankast that make it impossible or at least very hard to complete some parts(like Sonic Adventure 2,...).

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Guru64 said:
We really need a 'Post your gamesaves' thread, because some games have bugs and glitches in Chankast that make it impossible or at least very hard to complete some parts(like Sonic Adventure 2,...).
Yup I agree! And somebody should send a email to zophars domain, probably they will open a chankast savestate paradies?!? I can't do it, I'm not at home!

Russ

That's a great idea, considering my 200GB just died (like literally, it doesn't work at all anymore) and I was half way through sonic adventure 2, and I really can't be stuffed going through it again so a site with save states would be a nice alternative to having to start again.

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
Cool, I am happy that so many have downloaded my savestate. I hope I will be able to complete it in the next days (after my exam). There are still some cards in the library that I miss. And some of the chars dont have all costumes (they should all have a third costume dont they?).