What's new

running TP & WW

BomarJr

hey again...

i saw this video of a guy literally playing TP on his PC:

now i have TP on my pc, but whenever i open it it stays on booting forever! same w/ WW. They work on the emu and i've seen them work but it never boots on my pc. The emu doesn't crash, nor does my computer, but I don't know how come TP and WW doesn't work & stays on "booting" forever can anyone help me please?

Toasty

Sony battery
If your intention is to play the games, don't bother. Dolphin and current PC hardware isn't fast enough to achieve playable speeds yet. That video was sped up so it would look normal. If you look in the corner you can see that the speed hovers at about 2-3fps - which is one twentieth normal speed at best.

If your intention is to run the games because you feel like seeing what Dolphin has accomplished so far, say so and someone may be able to help you coax those games into booting.

OP
B

BomarJr

well yeah, my intention was really just to get it to run and get ingame to see what dolphin can do. the comments said thet the video was sped up. i realized that but thnx for the advice! By the way, sorry for the noobish question but, i can never find where dynarec was. may someone tell me where dynarec is???

Last edited:
OP
B

BomarJr

ok sorry, i found dynrec, and it's been unchecked :p. still it doesn't work:( it's on it's never ending "booting streak" is it because i built the iso wrong?

The emulator is not going to play the game anyway, it's too slow. This is insane how many people come here and don't read and keep creating a "this game won't work thread", no games work!!

OP
B

BomarJr

ok starscream, dolphin has the ability to run the games i am talking about. I never said that i wanted to play the games did i? ur right, no games can be played, but more than a handful including mines will run and get ingame. that is what i've been trying to do and get help on.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You can excuse StarScream, he's just giving the generic answer because he's friggin' tired of the majority of people who come here to make a topic on the board complaining that their über Core 2 Duo can't emulate GameCube games at constant 60fps + they think that it's absolutely ridiculous and unthinkable that today's computers can't emulate something "as simple as" a GameCube properly.

Obviously you know better. Good job.

Last edited:
OP
B

BomarJr

Thank u Agozer. but still, WW & TP doesn't run :( i still don't know what the problem is. :angry:

Ryguy

hey again...

i saw this video of a guy literally playing TP on his PC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFUfENHvEY&mode=related&search=

now i have TP on my pc, but whenever i open it it stays on booting forever! same w/ WW. They work on the emu and i've seen them work but it never boots on my pc. The emu doesn't crash, nor does my computer, but I don't know how come TP and WW doesn't work & stays on "booting" forever can anyone help me please?

Hey, please message me on youtube if you need any help getting the game to run.