What's new

Renaming Perfect Dark bots?

Player 1

EmuTalk Member
Is it possible to rename the bot names in Perfect Dark? Another question I have is that if you put on Super2xsai textures on Perfect Dark, will the game go slower? or will the speed be fine?

Clements

1. Not normally. I guess it might be possible with some cheat codes/hacking. You can change what character and head they have though.

2. Try it out. Technically it'll be slower with the filter enabled, but it may not be noticable depending on system configs. The speed is great for me with everything totally maxed out with the filter enabled.

OP
Player 1

Player 1

EmuTalk Member
Clements said:
1. Not normally. I guess it might be possible with some cheat codes/hacking. You can change what character and head they have though.

2. Try it out. Technically it'll be slower with the filter enabled, but it may not be noticable depending on system configs. The speed is great for me with everything totally maxed out with the filter enabled.

Are you talking about the texture filter? or the Super2xsai textures? Also, how come Perfect Dark won't show team colors? The bots and players are supposed to have colors on them if teams are set on.

Clements

I was talking specifically about the Super 2xSAI filter. The other filter can be considered 'free'.

The team colour not showing up is a bug in Jabo's plugin. No plugin I know of fixes this unfortunately. This is a very annoying bug when playing with some simulants on your side and you cannot tell the difference.

OP
Player 1

Player 1

EmuTalk Member
Clements, thanks for clearing up some info for me. Your help is always greatly appreciated. :)