What's new

Place your bets, people. Also, boobies...

Allnatural

How many days before this bot(?) puts spam in its signature? I say 14.

The winner gets nothing, other than that sense of smug satisfaction.

Before anyone asks why I don't just ban it now, it's because I'm not *reasonably* sure that it is a bot. "britney" is too common a name to simply plug into google, even if I eliminate the obvious (ie. Britney Spears).

mai nishida.jpg

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
OK, OK, don't taze me bro! It was a (not so) common mistake.

Well... just send a PM and wait for a reply..?

Anyway, I put my bets on the non-bot choice. :p

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

I was right, it was a spambot. Only took two days for the spam to appear though (some acai bullshit).

Clements

I've been fooled by a lot of these lately. The tactics have certainly changed by trying to make the posts appear legit. Perhaps the existence of a blank sig (to be later replaced by the spam) on a one post wonder is the real giveaway.

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

I've been fooled by a lot of these lately. The tactics have certainly changed by trying to make the posts appear legit. Perhaps the existence of a blank sig (to be later replaced by the spam) on a one post wonder is the real giveaway.
They definitely seem too sophisticated to be bots. I'm imagining an Indian sweetshop where the workers are paid a nickel for a every post they make.

It actually makes me feel better knowing that I may be depriving some shmuck of his income. :p

Cyberman

They definitely seem too sophisticated to be bots. I'm imagining an Indian sweetshop where the workers are paid a nickel for a every post they make.

It actually makes me feel better knowing that I may be depriving some shmuck of his income. :p
You do realize what schmuck means don't you? (hehehe)

Cyb

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

You do realize what schmuck means don't you? (hehehe)
Am I missing something? My misspelling notwithstanding, I'll take either of these:

3. (pejorative) An item or person that is considered useless.
4. (pejorative) A jerk; an unpleasant or detestable person.

Cyberman

If at first you don't succeed erase all evidence you tried

I bet this forum will go down sooner or later. It's deader than dead here.
Yes you are right we should stop all our work commit suicide and quite are jobs. Not necessarily in that order (yes commit suicide first that makes ... sense).

You must be bored or have unrealistic expectations of this place.

Fortunately we can say mostly unrelated to emulation stuff in here.

Cyb

Last edited: