What's new

New Problem with nVidia GeForce go 7600, Please HELP!

chesshaha

I downloaded the latest driver at nVidia's web site, and i run it, then it say: "Can't not dectect any hardware for this driver!

What do I do?

Please help!

nitrousoxide82

Those are programs that can give information about your hardware. msinfo32 should be installed by default on Windows XP, just click Start -> Run and type "msinfo32" in the dialog box. In MSINFO32's window, click Components/Display (or whatever it is in your language version of Windows) on the left side of the window and it should show info about your video card. Also check at NVIDIA's web site http://www.nvidia.com/ the list of supported devices for the latest release of the ForceWare drivers (current release 91.33).

OP
chesshaha

chesshaha

Nitrous Oxide, N2O, also called DINITROGEN MONOXIDE, or LAUGHING GAS. search laughing gas on google.

Anyways, I downloaded driver åsabo give me, and I run msinfo32. I do have a geforce go 7600, but new driver says the same thing.

Please help!!!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Did you try this?
Geforce 7 go cards uses seperate drivers that are not bundled with all the others. Also make sure to download the international drivers if you are not using an english OS.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
chesshaha said:
yes, i tried that, i did download the international driver and I have an english os.
Also, english OS should use english driver. Non-english OS should use international driver.