What's new

New Nintendo Concept Pics

blizz

from TVG via shacknews is a concept pic for the new Nintendo product that is to be unveiled shortly, this is mostly likely a fake (as this one was) but it's still a nice idea

knowing me I would probably buy something like that as well....

Last edited:

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Jesus freaking christ, this thing is fake! I'm so sick of seeing this picture I could puke, this is the third forums I've seen it on now, NOT REAL.

Clements

I like the big A button!

Even though it's fake, I like seeing these. I think it triggers the imagination.

OP
blizz

blizz

ok dipsticks

I SAID IT WAS FAKE ALREADY!

I just wanted your views, thankyou :D

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
GogoTheMimic said:
Maybe the big N wanted a new layout, realizing one huge button was retarded?

That isn't the issue.

It's called "Keeping the controls consistent".

If you're going to support/run the old games, why change the layout? Most GCN games are designed to work with the large A button.

OP
blizz

blizz

it makes no really difference though to GC games imo, and would improve some of the third party ones.... but having a massive A button would impact GBA games significantly, also you save money by having the buttons the same size ;)

smegforbrain

Tagrineth said:
If you're going to support/run the old games, why change the layout?

That's a good question.

Although, the GBA already lacks the two more buttons that the SNES had, so why stop with that? :)

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
smegforbrain said:
That's a good question.

Although, the GBA already lacks the two more buttons that the SNES had, so why stop with that? :)

I was just about to say that. :D I don't see what's so wrong about adding more than an A and B button to a portable. Jeez Nintendo, at least give us an X and Y so we can play our SNES ports like they used to be. :p