What's new

need help

tomsepins

i have a amd athlon xp 2400 and when i try to run Chankast it says that my processor don't suport SSE, what is the problem it should suport didn't he? can someone help me please send your mesages to [email protected]
sorry my english but i'm portuguese. thank's

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
SSE may be disabled in your motherboard. Or the motherboard may not allow SSE. Because and XP 2400+ should support it.

astroduck

Yeah Athlon XP 2400+ should have support SSE because my 2200+ have support for SSE. Check your manual or download some porgrams that will analyse your CPU.

achiles

astroduck said:
Yeah Athlon XP 2400+ should have support SSE because my 2200+ have support for SSE. Check your manual or download some porgrams that will analyse your CPU.

I got a 2400xp and it works fine on my msi board.

OP
T

tomsepins

i have this board: ECS K7S5A and i don´t know how to enable on the board can you help me?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
tomsepins said:
i have this board: ECS K7S5A and i don´t know how to enable on the board can you help me?
Reboot the system and during the boot procedure keep the "delete" button pressed in order launch the bios configuration, after that search for an option that lets you enable the SSE feature (it may also be called "SIMD").
If you can't find this option then you probably have to update the bios of your mobo; to do that go here: http://www.ecs.com.tw/download/k7s5a.htm