NanoBoyAdvance is a Game Boy Advance emulator focused on accuracy.
Linux installation instructions:
- install SDL2, GLEW and Qt5
- ARM: force CPSR/SPSR bit 4 to one (fixes Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge)
- Bus: Game Pak access sometimes incurs a one-cycle penalty when prefetch is active
- Bus: HALT incurs a two-cycle penalty
- DMA: make access pattern (more) accurate for ROM to ROM and other weird DMAs.
- DMA: move the second internal cycle at the end of the transfer
- DMA: handle more changes to the control register during a transfer
- IRQ: rework interrupt delay emulation (once again)
- Timer: writing to the control register takes one cycle to apply
- PPU: apply horizontal sprite mosaic as a post-process
- APU: model FIFO as a buffer of seven (not eight) 32-bit words (thanks Gericom) (fixes #101)
- APU: high bits of SOUND2CNT_L should return zero
- Input: make KEYINPUT updates atomic to avoid incorrect game resets (from the Key IRQ)
- UI: maintain a list of recently opened files for quick loading
- UI: allow loading ROMs via process arguments
- UI: add shortcuts for fullscreen and window scale
- UI: implement a workaround for the broken menu bar during fullscreen on Windows
- UI: hide the FPS counter by default and add an option to unhide it
- OpenGL: fix a black screen issue on some Intel integrated GPUs
- macOS: build NanoBoyAdvance as an App Bundle (thanks nadiaholmquist)
Linux installation instructions: install SDL2, GLEW and Qt5 Changelog ARM: force CPSR/SPSR bit 4 to one (fixes Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge) Bus: Game Pak access sometimes incurs a one-cycle ...