What's new

mp2 model viewer

jerome

I have just recently found out about gc emulator, and also model viewers for console games. Yeah, i was wondering if its possible to view models form metroid prime 2, and also if you can view the image galleries through an external program, i am currently working on a samus model and would love to have some of the concept art from the game to aid this. i just saw how thakis had extracted samus's face texture. I would we so happy if you could lead me to some info on how to do some of this.

OP
J

jerome

ok, i got your programs to decompress the textures, uncompressed files, but i have no clue about the third. I have no clue how to get to the files, do i just stick my disk in my computer? or do i have to go about this another way inwhich i can not speak ;)

BlueFalcon7

jerome said:
ok, i got your programs to decompress the textures, uncompressed files, but i have no clue about the third. I have no clue how to get to the files, do i just stick my disk in my computer? or do i have to go about this another way inwhich i can not speak ;)

you have to go about this another way in which you can not speak

OP
J

jerome

would i need a copy of phantasy star online and a netork adaptor for my gc? just to let you know i own a gc and the game i want to "use" and as far as my limited emutalion knowledge goes i would be safe in getting the rom of the game. But i dont know, im not sure. Please correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

unfourtanately i cant tell you how to rip isos, but unless you have dial-up i would recomend getting it off the internet and im not allowed to tell how to do that because it says in the rules not to ask for isos, or how to rip them and not to answer those questions. good luck finding isos, if we were allowed to tell where to get isos and roms, it would say on the emutalk banner because half of the newcomers in the dolphin section make a thread along the lines of "I need help" and ask where to get isos (and get banned) or why the dolphin runs at 3 fps. This is where the fun is at, model viewers and winamp plugins and btw if u want to know why the dolphin is slow, use the search tool in the dolphin section, there are quite a few threads

OP
J

jerome

lol, i get ya. actually i've never really ran anything in dolphin, so i have no clue about this 3 fps thing

BlueFalcon7

unless you have a huge hard drive, like original soundtracks of games, or like to make cool game mods form gamecube games, GC Emulation is just not worth waiting for it to download and playing games at 3 fps, the dolphin runs games at 3fps or less on average