What's new

Mario Party 5 Works.....Kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Well, Mario Party 5 Gets up to just past the Dolby Pro Logic Screen and doesn't go further. Not sure if anyone else has had better luck?
Screen1.JPG

OP
General Plot

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
No, just when it gets to bringing up the start screen, the emulator crashes totally. And up to that point, that unknown command box pops up and have to keep hitting ok to keep it progressing, up to the point where it crashes.

crashes, huh? ... you don't say? ... well, anyway ... what were we talking about before that? ... oh yah, this girl with the barcode on her shirt ... yah, she's hot.

emulator is a teaser, don't expect much.

OP
General Plot

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Oh, I understand that it's a teaser, and I'm glad to see it do SOMETHING with the game, just posting the results to kinda update everyone on how this game performs is all. The girl with the barcode is a Japanese pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki. If you check out my site, I have lyrics, pictures and links for her.

"i have a dreamcast" ... i laughed at that, when i first seen that ... that was awesomely funny. now i have another laugh, i have to turn down the brightness of my monitor at night so that my girl can sleep behind me on the bed ... and the more i turn the brightness down on the monitor, the more it starts to look like hitler (kinda) ... he he he.

we should post a new thread ... kinda like a poll ... or a bet ... or a guess ... a shot in the dark as to when the next version will be released. my money is on ... Christmas!

p.s. david, do you like van tomiko? ... some of her music is pretty cool. if you've never heard of her, try her song "Raven".

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
NO! Are you as stupid as the rest of the bunch?
It's out when it's out - so stop make stupid polls or guesses when it's out. Such threads have popped up - and died.

Status
Not open for further replies.