What's new

Legend of Zelda: OoT Master Quest

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
For those Fortunate enough to be playing this we have been working hard to bring you this for that little extra Help :)

Just copy paste into the end on you Project64.cht file

[edit] go to the last update file

Quvack

Here's an updated version with my Beta Quest code included...

[edit] go to the last update file

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Ok last little Master Quest Update.

Updates includes Infinite Epona Carrots and Speed, Subscreen Fix & Beta worlds with correct Noting.

[edit] goto the last updated file

Gideon007

One thing I noted when I just tried the cheats out is that the invincible cheat prevents link from jumping off edges (probably taking the "not stopping" too far). And even if you turn it off it will stick to your character until you save "regulary" in the game (instead of a Pj64 save state) and restart the game.
I think this makes it "noteable" in the comments so people know why link won't jump anymore.
Thanks for the cheats!

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Gideon007 said:
I think this makes it "noteable" in the comments so people know why link won't jump anymore.
Thanks for the cheats!

Actually that shouldnt have even been in there.
I forgot to take that out as this would be another problem cheat later down the line.
Needless to say in the next released Cheat file, it will not be in there :)

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Ok The last little Master Quest Update.

Updates Now include Levitate & Infinte Hover boots.

Quvack and Myself am now spent :p

Knackered but happy Have fun

megaton

I'm new to emulations, so these cheats are confusing. They look like Gameshark codes. How do you use them. (The megaton hammer is so hard to get). Thanks for putting up with me.

X-Fi6

They *are* Gameshark codes. :doh:

You can put them in by right-clicking the ROM in Project64 and clicking Edit Cheats (or if you are already ingame in a ROM, just go to System --> Cheats). From there you can right-click and choose Add New and just fill in the blanks and submit.