What's new

Just a question

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
Well we don't port nSX2, but if someone ports it and
send us the source we would Release them of course. But since the last Release over a month ago
No one has send us any port so I think there will be
no port for nSX2 0.08.1.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Any plans to add the new Plugin Specs to make the newer plugins work with nSX2? Most emulation sites have upgraded their downloads and it will be hard to find older plugins for newer users.

Also if you are ever interested in doing an interview for me that would be great .. sorry shameless request. :D

ShadowPrince

Keith said:
Any plans to add the new Plugin Specs to make the newer plugins work with nSX2? Most emulation sites have upgraded their downloads and it will be hard to find older plugins for newer users.

Also if you are ever interested in doing an interview for me that would be great .. sorry shameless request. :D

Newer specs unlikely will make nsx2 any more compatible ,if it's your concern :)
We do not plan to release binary anytime soon,as it's probably unstable,with many new added things in progress,and already released nsx2 0.8.1 comes with set of older plugins inside the archive anyway.So it doesn't matter if you remove them from the site.
But most chances,that next version wil support newer plugins specs.
About an interview,be our guest in #nsx2 :)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Alright cool thanks for the response, SculleatR also cleared a lot of that up as well.