What's new

jet force gemini help!

Remote

Re: jet force gemini help

jarret smith said:
is it because my computer is to fast it is 900mhz

One word... No, followed by more words... Jet Force Gemeni does not crash due to your enormous CPU speed. Are you sure you are using the latest drivers for your motherboard and graphic card? If not, try to update them aswell as your DirectX drivers.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
hey, waidaminut... i thought only the kiosk ver is compatible???

i mean, i know it shouldn't crash but at least try with the kiosk(if you have it, that is)

Last edited:

Remote

No, both versions are compatible, I am not sure about non US versions though. But in Jet Force Gemini (US) [!] you are unable to shoot, which makes it unplayable. And no jarret, atleast it does not happen to me, have you tried both graphic plugins supplied with Project 64 1.40, Jabo's D3D 6 and Jabo's D3D 7. I did not succed in making it crash, at any point in the game. Are you using the default core and plugin settings?

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

That is your video plugin and not card.

Go to Start>Run type dxdiag and press enter
Go to where it says Display and see what name it says, that is your graphics card. If it says {Something} GeForce then you're fine.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
jarret smith said:
video card: jabo's direct 3d 7 1.40
system specs: what do you mean by that????

that's your vid plugin a vid card is like a Geforce, voodoo etc

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
hmm.. when reading your other post it seems that you have the same problem with more(all?) games , maybe you do have a s3 chip based video card like Slougi suggested.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
that may give the same result as a s3.

i may be able to help you out, but first what voodoo?

Chow Yun Fat

Does the Kiosk version run fine ? Does it have a good frame rate and shoot? The (u)[!] version runs ata super slow rate, and of course, it doesnt fire.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
i think so.. no one complained, and the browser says it's ok

Last edited: