Mupen64 Team
Look the fog and the sides....

Jabo Direct3D 7 1.40

jabbo.jpg

Glide 64 0.1 (with eVooDoo 3.0)

glide.jpg

lasly

Joe Silvera
Let just show The progress of one or one plugins...

Such a topic "xxx VS xxx" have a bad connotations.

I don't Think that Those authors want competition between Us.

It's not a fight :)

linker

Emutalk Member
Pir4nhaX, next time when you do screenshots change your resolution bits to 16 from the evoodoo control. Because the conversion from 32bit to 16bit (in the screenshot) is not very successful.

Last edited:
OP
Pir4nhaX

Pir4nhaX

Mupen64 Team
lasly said:
Let just show The progress of one or one plugins...

Such a topic "xxx VS xxx" have a bad connotations.

I don't Think that Those authors want competition between Us.

It's not a fight :)

Yes it is ??? :colgate: :angry: :devil:

And, linker: roger that...

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
The way you're creating a competition isn't fair You should use a Voodoo card to create glide64 screenies NOT a glide wrapper (eVoodoo) cuz the wrapper also has a few bugs.

OP
Pir4nhaX

Pir4nhaX

Mupen64 Team
(NL)Falcon4ever said:
The way you're creating a competition isn't fair You should use a Voodoo card to create glide64 screenies NOT a glide wrapper (eVoodoo) cuz the wrapper also has a few bugs.

True. but im not rich yet, my mom says: "Just a GeForce for CPU" :p J/K

I will, but later.
I have a Banshee 16mb, and i can create the screenshots with the Banshee, thats fair!

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
I think it's a good idea to compare 2 plugins even if the subject is not presented the way it should (xxx Vs xxx)

Dave2001

Pir4nhaX said:

True. but im not rich yet, my mom says: "Just a GeForce for CPU" :p J/K

I will, but later.
I have a Banshee 16mb, and i can create the screenshots with the Banshee, thats fair!

actaully, that's not either... it only has one tmu which is the minority of 3dfx cards. That will cause it to loose multi-texture support, & until 0.2 has many bugs too.

Anyway, let's not make this a contest. Let's just be happy we have such a wide selection of plugins to choose from. ;)

OP
Pir4nhaX

Pir4nhaX

Mupen64 Team
Dave2001 said:

actaully, that's not either... it only has one tmu which is the minority of 3dfx cards. That will cause it to loose multi-texture support, & until 0.2 has many bugs too.

Anyway, let's not make this a contest. Let's just be happy we have such a wide selection of plugins to choose from. ;)

TRUE :blush: :D :angry: :devil:

Lex

Dave2001 said:

I AGREE:colgate: :thumbsup: