What's new

I'll be back!, Arnold goes into politics...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Honestly, I don't see why anybody else in california even bothers to run for governor. California treats politics like a damn reality show, they just like whatever is more entertaining, not necessarily whatever actualy works.

Arnie kicks ass as an actor though, and he shouldn't do bad as a governor...he is a republican after all ;)

2fast4u

hrm .. he didnt manage to keep planet hollywood open so how the fuck is he gonna manage to run the 5th largest economy in the world?

seriously, this is pretty ridiculous but then its california i guess ;)

OP
Remote

Remote

Yes and no at the same time, yes in the fact that anyone can run. I'm litterary twice the man Gary coleman is..., and no in the sense of that previous career choises shouldn't affect later ones, expect if you been a male-audience-only stripper and similar...

But yeah, all in all it's ridiculous that "Terminator" could reign over the worlds 5th largest economy...

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
I live in California and we definately need a change. My local city college doesn't have enough funding to keep enough chalk in the classes. Tutorial rooms were cancelled. Tutors are volunteering their time with no pay with only one room left for tutoring. Tuition was raised at the local CSU by 30%!!!

I just want the current governor out. He really fuxured up. I'll probably vote for Arnold.

2fast4u

what disturbs me about him is that he goes on about whats wrong and all that, and for all i know its right but he never says what the hell he wants to do to change it. i can live without another politican who claims he can fix shit but doesnt know how hes gonna do it.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
2fast4u said:
what disturbs me about him is that he goes on about whats wrong and all that, and for all i know its right but he never says what the hell he wants to do to change it. i can live without another politican who claims he can fix shit but doesnt know how hes gonna do it.

Yeah...but...this is Arnie we are talking about here...the one and only Arnie.

BTW, haven't you ever seen demolition man? Arnie did such a good job with politics, that they ammended the constitution to allow non natural born US citizens to become president just so that he could be elected. The future is already set, judgement day is inevitable :happy:

Arnie says:

Last edited:

2fast4u

i liked this one ..

0,1020,284859,00.jpg

So far he doesnt actually seem to be that moronic, i mean he's oppointed the worlds second richtest business man (or something like that.. the guy who wouldn't invest in .com companies anyways) as his financial adviser etc. I think he wants to make a difference which is always cool