What's new

i need help guys plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGlover12

hey guys , i've downloaded gta3 yesterday from kazaa and when it didn't work on xp i found there is a problem with it in winxp so there was a patch (note:i had the full but i installed the limited time so i used windows xp activator and there wasn't a problem tell yesterday) when i opened i found its doing some stuff in the windows (windows update i think) and after that it restarted and when i got to the windows i found it saying activate the windows or i wont open my computer so anybody could help i have win2000 and win98 with it so can i activate it from these windows or anything and i also have the original version so anybody could help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thnxs in advance

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
severallittlesentencesshouldntbecrowdedintoone.

I cant make sense of what your saying, first it sounds like a problem with GTA3, then it sounds like a problem with activating windows.

To activate it , you will need to buy the Original Version of Windows XP ;)
actualy the stupid so called 'windows update' updated some of your files ( and of course removed the activation patch as well ;) )
so you will need to undo that 'update'
but since it's very hard to trace that 'windows update' , you will end up trying to backup your important files in your profile directory and reinstall it :p

No warez support I'm afraid, go buy the game
It's his decision to either buy the game or not , you can buy the game for hell of $$$ but you can't argue other people to buy it

of course you are absolutely right, but the high living standard in the UK makes it very bad not to buy a game, but in Egypt to buy a game such as GTA3 , you will want to throw all of your monthly salary on it and pray it will be enough ;)
for myself , that makes no sense since I don't like games that much

Trotterwatch

I can understand your point regarding the price of games etc in Egypt. I can't really blame you for pirating some games in those types of circumstances.

If he wants support for it though, he should really go to groups that deal with those type of things - or just not mention the dubious legality (which would be the best solution).

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
MY MASSIVE POWERES SAY CLOSE that again was CLOSE

Common d00ds we don't wanna get busted by ppls as some kind of warez/ROM sharing board, this is a place for help regarding Emulation, keep the "My Warez'd game if F0X0R3D help me" crap out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.