What's new

Houston! I have a problem...

Remote

I have done a lot of testing but I have not gotten to try out dolphin and patiently awaiting the solution so that I can see Zelda apperar infront of me. :D Tried both the first release and the updated build and same result unf. Using XP ServicePack1 RollUpdate1 at the moment with dx9b, latest forceware drivers for my FX5200 and the drivers that come with XP for my Sb Live! card.

Tried both 16bit and 32bit and still get an error at start off emulation. Doesn't matter if I switch between HAL or REF or interpret or the other mode ( 0 / 1 ).

It crasches on start and I really can't think of any obvious solutions / faults... Tried pretty much most .gcm's and of course Bust-A- Move etc.

All I can think of is doing a fresh xp install but this one isn't more then a couple of three weeks so not that much can have changed...

Gimme solutions! :ermm:

Clements

Perhaps installing some better sound drivers may help? If not turning off the streaming sound, but I'm not sure that would help. I'd probably reinstall DX9 first just in case (just to rule out corrupted DX install). What is the error message? Does it give any clues? Your right, the prob is pretty wierd.

Raptor07

Hi Remote

go to run and write dxdiag and see if you have enabled Direct draw- acceleration and Direct 3d and agp struktur acceleration.

OP
Remote

Remote

Haven't tried other sound drivers but tried with audio put to disabeld and already checked with dxdiax, all systems are go..

I think I tried pretty much everything that's in the problem thread, except for downloading the dx sdk as someone said..

Anyways got video to show progress in % but when enabiling frambuffer and later on syscall it seems to crash. Kind of get the impression that "emulate syscall" is where my computer doesn't wanna play anymore...

AppName: dolphinteaser.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.1 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1217 Offset: 0000b2ab

Not sure what ntdll.dll is but I do however use StyleXp latest beta atm, although disabeld right now it could be a bad guy...

Evil Dragon

Eh... While we're talking about Zelda, anyone got any ideas for why it won't work for me? No error messages, just won't do anything but load a black screen... I've tried both interpret modes, reinstalling everything, blah blah... Nothing.

Any thoughts?